Monday, September 7, 2009


Brooke really enjoyed having Papa, Uncle Rick and her cousin Evan around this weekend.
She entertained them at times with her crazy energy, we enjoyed a campfire, played 'mexican train' and they even sat and watched the Hannah Montana movie with Brooke which she thought was really cool. (I didn't think they would watch the entire movie with her but they did - to funny!) Rick now knows about the entire Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus world - 'best of both worlds'! :) We lost Evan 10 minutes into the movie to watching more football games in the basement. Ha!

2 comments:

  1. aww, they took one for the team! Corey's already dreading that stage!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the write and pictures from our visit on Labor Day weekend. I even enjoyed watching Hannah Montana with Brooke. I had only heard about Hannah Montana and never saw it before. Brooke gave me the entire story on Hannah and Miley and now I feel part of the "in" crowd!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete